Tuesday, July 1, 2008

When reality hits hard!

Well, 3 weeks of pure pleasure ended yesterday. I agreed to work for two days in Pyro financial Designers. When Arthur called saying he needed someone to make cold calls for an upcoming event, I agreed to do it and besides I was going to get paid. Ithought it would prove to be a good experience. I was absolutely accurate. Every call I made ended in rejection. So, I learned a very valuable lesson, 'ignorance is bliss'.

Besides college is going to start tomorrow. Taxation will be the first paper. I really do not want to go back to college. When I think about crowded buses, being sardined in the LRT, hours of lectures (literally....and that is not mere exaggeration), I just want to sigh and go all demoralised. Seriously, what a way to start the new semester...

I guess nothing good ever last that long.

No comments: