Thursday, May 22, 2008

Finally....

After the Public Speaking Finals...someone actually messaged asking me to write about myself. Well she said it was to test my writing style and to assess whether I am suitable to write in stuffs@school. well of course I did a last minute essay and I received no reply for a very long time. So, I concluded that I was not suitable. Then to my utmost surprise, I got an email from the the star lady (I think she is the sub editor or maybe the editor), and she told me that she liked my essay...GOD I was quite happy since I thought it was quite dramatic!! Then she assigned me a topic...Would you rather pursue a qualification that gives a secure future or your heart's desire...(that was the topic I proposed...something close to heart). So now I got to do a piece on it...well I think I better go and learn up my taxation (Exams are in a week)!!! Sree, Mei Yi and Puva are also selected ....

No comments: