Saturday, June 14, 2008

At the edge of sanity!

These few days has been really volatile. I have been walking at the edge of anger and insanity. Although I have my moments of joy but i have been feeling rather down. My mind is giving in to worries and a sense of helplessness is creeping in. I am looking at things rather pessimistically. People around me are making me tick; i feel like a walking timebomb.

Things became worse today as i could not feel the love or closeness from those whom i care about. My dad has been picking on me and being rather insensitive to things that matter to me. It makes me feel alone and very flawed. Imperfection has to be accepted and appreciated but sometimes unconciously it makes us feel small. I compared myself to others, or those i thought had it better. I miss feeling good about things. It feels like everything's gone out of control.

3 comments:

Jeeves said...

yea...yea i get how u feel.i'm feeling the same way.its 2 am and i'm studying,pissed off because there's so much to do and starved.so yea,i feel ur immense pain.i'm in need of a punching bag.maybe we both should get one.work off the frustration.kungfu panda style.nyahahaha.but we'll get through this.

Anonymous said...

Wei Tse here. I didn't know you had a blog. Anyway, are you free nowadays? Because I finished my A-levels and I have a free schedule. Wanna meet up sometime and catch up? :D

Jamuuna said...

Jeeves...I don't know about the punching bag, I think I would go for all the morons who should be wiped out from the earth. I don't mind seeing them bleed to death!!!

Hey wei Tse!!!
Let meet up...